Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dear all, I'm 19 years old.
While people tend to start thinking about making more money when they start working, I'm thinking about it now. After all, it must be easier to make a game-plan out of the "rat race" even before I'm in it right? So call me a dreamer but I've been thinking of how to make my first million :)

If statistics are anything to go by, I think I'm in the right place. My country, Singapore, has one of the highest concentration of millionaires. Pretty neat for such a small space huh.

I'm almost gonna finish this book I just started. It's called Secrets of Millionaire Investors by Adam Khoo and Conrad Alvin Lim. Being from Singapore, I know the general views about Adam, you either hate him or you love him. This book gives you an unbiased in-between without his uncontrolled, borderline annoying, enthusiasm. Content wise, gotta say I love the fact that the book focuses more on investing in the US stock market than Singapore's (we're way too small with barely any liquidity) and the amount of financial jargon I picked up from just this one book, is pretty amazing. I'd really recommend it for investing noobs (like myself) and for learning new things bout the stock market if you're slightly more experienced.

However, if you're living overseas, this book might be hard to obtain (i'll give you the link to get it below)

Omg just saw that you can get a FULL refund if you dont like the book (I'm thinking damn, if someone can offer that kind of assurance on their book, they must really think it's worth something -- which, in all honesty, it is..)

So here, I'll be letting you in on any interesting finds and different ways that we can help each other out (on a completely unrelated note, I love fashion!) So follow me through my journey, while together we pick up tips and tricks :)

Lemme know how you like the book and/or if you have anything to share, just drop me a comment :)

Peace out with lots of love from Singapore,
V for Vendetta :)


Here you go guys :)
(you can get it by clicking the link below the pic)

http://www.adamkhoo.net/go.php?offer=zomgtubby&pid=15

No comments: