Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just gonna do a quick one. Did an experiment on the 'Power of Thought' today. Pretty darn amazing if you ask me. Kind of similar to the Secret and what that book stands for but we did a physical experiment, with a gold ring strung on a gold chain hanging over someone's head, which totally materialises your vibrations when you think very good and happy or really sad and angry thoughts.

Apparently the ring moved more vigorously for me personally when I thought happy thoughts. 'Twas quite a shame we didn't take a video of the whole thing cos it was honestly pretty amazing/cool/freaky.

So, in my bid to attract lots of $$ and a particular person X, I'm gonna constantly keep thinking about it, much like an obsession :D Both of which, honest to God, I have no qualms obsessing over :D

Yall should really try it out in your own lives. Positive thoughts to attract things ftw!! (for the win)
Tell me how it goes!

Peace out yall :D

No comments: