So I've been observing the market (+GMT 8.00) for the past 30 minutes and BP, yeah the oil company, is quite possibly the most boring stock to buy! All it's doing is fluctuating +-0.30. I'd say BP needs some news to shake things up, pronto.
I think the stock market is a reflection of people's fear and excitement. Both seem to be occuring in tandem for BP.
Like one person is going, "Nah, BP's worth so much more than this. Let's buy it, it's sure to go up!"
Then there's this other dude who goes like, "Damn am I screwed if Obama charges BP another 300 million for the clean up, I'd better sell my stocks now!"
This continually occurs so BP is essentially going nowhere as far as I see it.
In the long run, BP's definitely gonna go up. I mean, we all know its worth so much more. If you have 10-15 years to let your money sit somewhere, BP's definitely a good buy. If you're looking to make a quick buck.. you ain't gonna find it here. Time to find yourself another good deal, dear friend.
Lots of love from Singapore!
No comments:
Post a Comment